In good economic times, hosting is a smart decision. In tougher times, it’s an even smarter decision.
BMI’s Document Hosting Service gives you all the benefits of a complete imaging solution without the upfront capital investment – the hardware, software and resources required to administer the system. Gain immediate, secure access to your records from anywhere in the world via the Internet. All you need is a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox).
Why BMI’s Document Hosting Service?
Document hosting helps you be efficient with your budget
- Removes the need for big capital outlays on hardware and software
- Frees up your funds for primary expenses
- Offers affordable and predictable monthly costs
- Lets you pay as you grow rather than over purchasing upfront
- Delivers a faster return on your investment
Hosting helps you extend your resources
- Reduces your labor costs
- Concentrates your people on core organizational needs
- Provides you with access to a deeper pool of experts
- Supplies staff instantly for the what if scenario
- Lets you take advantage of the latest technologies without hiring the expertise
BMI’s IT Infrastructure: A Partnership with Raging Wire
BMI Imaging has partnered with Raging Wire Enterprise Solutions, an information technology outsourcing provider. Your digital records are managed by BMI with a fully redundant, available disaster recovery copy stored at Raging Wire’s 200,000-square-foot Class “A+” Enterprise Data Center SM (EDC) located in Sacramento.
Raging Wire’s state-of-the-art facility offers the kind of bandwidth, performance, scalability, flexibility, and fault tolerance not commonly found in one location. The facility maintains highly-reliable power and cooling systems, diligent physical security, and a 24×7 technical staff that monitors all IT operations. The EDC is engineered for 99.999% power availability and ensured by a highly reliable and efficient cooling infrastructure.
The EDC employs high-speed Internet connections running over 20 Gigabits of bandwidth to multiple tier-1 Internet providers. The EDC is operated by exceptional IT professionals who are certified, rigorously trained and have extensive industry expertise. The data center operations are SAS 70 Type II compliant to provide the highest level of quality assurance.