Florida Microfilm Conversion Company
Digital ReeL is offered by Florida microfilm conversion companies and is an affordable, practical solution for records archived on microfilm and at risk of deteriorating. Read our case studies to learn how customers all over the country have successfully replaced physical microfilm libraries with Digital ReeL.
BMI Imaging’s technical team is located in the heart of Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale, California). Your microfilm records are digitally converted at our secure NIST SP 800 compliant facility. We create exact digital replicas of each microfilm roll or microfiche. If your records must stay local, we will partner with a local Florida microfilm conversion company.
Digital ReeL also includes a web viewer so that users can retrieve digital microfilm rolls from a PC, tablet or smartphone. Customers nationwide such as federal government agencies, state and local government departments and private companies have successfully eliminated legacy reader printers and physical microfilm with Digital ReeL.
Digital ReeL Video Overview
Davidson County, Tennessee Customer Interview
Secure Microfilm Delivery Options to Our California Microfilm Conversion Facility
- For many clients, secure shipping via UPS or FedEx are acceptable
- For highly sensitive information, we offer more secure microfilm transportation methods
- If your records cannot leave your company or the state of Florida, we partner with a local Florida microfilm conversion company
Secure Microfilm Conversion Facilities & Networks
- Compliance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication (NIST SP) 800-53 guidelines
- DoJ background checks for all employees that manage secure data
- Microfilm conversion labs blocked off from other parts of the building; only qualified lab technicians can enter
- On-site microfilm vault to safely store your physical records
Web Viewer Included to Easily Find, Save, Print and Email Information
- The Digital ReeL interface turns your computer into an online reader printer
- Retrieve records using roll label, book/page, case number or any other index method that was used for physical microfilm
- Full text search is included to find records using words and phrases
- Records are stored in industry standard formats (e.g. TIF, PDF); export needed records to other document management systems
- Unique to the industry, adjustable grayscale converts impossible to read records into high quality photos
Contact Us if you are Seeking a Florida Microfilm Conversion Company
BMI Imaging’s NIST compliant microfilm conversion facility is located in Sunnyvale, California (Silicon Valley). We offer Digital Reel nationwide and can partner with a local Florida microfilm conversion company.
Call (800) FLY-FILM for more information.