Document Management and Microfilm Scanning Services for Iowa
BMI has been a leader in microfilm scanning and document management for more than 50 years – which has enabled us to build innovative solutions such as the Digital ReeL Iowa microfilm scanning solution. BMI serves government agencies and private organizations nationwide, including Iowa.
BMI Imaging provides microfilm scanning solutions, document conversion and image processing systems from our secure facilities located in Sunnyvale, California, just outside San Francisco.
Iowa Microfilm Scanning and Document Management Solutions
Whether it’s document conversion or microfilm scanning, BMI’s conversion process has been perfected to allow just about any type of media to be prepped, imaged and digitally reassembled to suit your needs. Common media formats include:
- Document Conversion
- Small paper format
- Large paper format (including engineering drawings, building plans)
- Microforms Conversion
- Microfilm Scanning
- Microfiche Conversion
- Aperture Cards
We can produce digital images in many different formats, including JPG, TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, GIF and more.
Once the document or microfilm scanning process has been completed, BMI provides a full suite of digital image processing and indexing and data entry services.
- Image Processing
- Image enhancement
- PDF processing
- Image conversion
- Indexing & Data Entry
- 99.95% accuracy
- HIPAA-compliant security
- Automatic index capture (e.g. OCR, forms recognition)
- Manual data entry
- Data delivery and import file creation
Delivery of your digital documents can be achieved in several ways:
- CD-ROM/DVD (including searchable database options if you do not have a document management solution)
- Hard drive
- Document Hosting
- Images are hosted with BMI
- No hardware, software or IT management required
- Quickly access your documents from a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer)