Microfilm Digitization Company | Washington
BMI, a Microfilm Digitization Company, Offers Digital ReeL to Replace Your Physical Microfilm Archive Library
The hassles that come with physical microfilm are well known by any organization that has records archived on this media format. It’s old, cumbersome to deal with and deteriorates over time. Maybe you have looked into a microfilm digitization company in the past. Too expensive? Too much time involved? Not anymore with Digital ReeL
Offered by BMI Imaging, a microfilm digitization company that has been in business for over 50 years, Digital ReeL is the affordable solution you have been looking for.
Digital ReeL Video Overview
- Priced per microfilm roll or microfiche sheet: no more expensive than making a microfilm or microfiche duplicate
- We are a microfilm digitization company; conversion of your records is included and completed at our Northern California facility
- Web based application turns computer stations into virtual reader printers
- Users scroll digital microfilm ribbon to locate records
- Your existing indexing methodology translates to Digital ReeL (e.g. case number, roll number, date, volume, page)
- Full text search is included; users can search across the entire archive using keywords and phrases
- Unique adjustable grayscale feature enables users to convert impossible to read words and grainy images into real photos
- Easy import of records into existing document management systems
Microfilm Digitization Case Study: Kitsap County Clerk, Washington
Dave Peterson, Kitsap County Washington Clerk, states, “Any microfilm digitization company can provide scanning services. What separated BMI was the inclusion of Digital ReeL. We can access our records online and for poor quality records, we’re able to adjust the quality of the images prior to sharing them with the Court or citizens.”
View our library of case studies to learn how organizations nationwide are using the Digital ReeL microfilm digitization solution.
The Trusted Microfilm Digitization Company By Organizations Nationwide
- Government: Federal, County and City
- Education (Schools, Libraries, Historical Societies)
- Title Archives
- And More!
Over 1 Billion Client Images Securely Managed at Our Microfilm Digitization Company’s Data Center
Digital ReeL is offered as a traditional, on premise solution and as a hosted option. After we digitally scan your records, we work with a member of your IT department to install the Digital ReeL application at your site (on premise). Alternatively, we offer Digital ReeL as a hosted service. Today, we manage over 1 billion client records from our secure data center; users simply log into Digital ReeL over the web to search and retrieve records.
We are a microfilm digitization company located in California. We offer the Digital ReeL microfilm digitization solution nationwide, including Washington. There is no better way to digitally explore records that currently reside on microfilm than with Digital ReeL!
Call (800) FLY-FILM. We will respond to your query within 24 hours.