Document Management For County & Local Government
As a public agency serving the needs of your community, we know you have plenty of information to manage. Keeping your records organized and secure is not easy, and the amount of time your staff spends on records management can accumulate quickly. Tasks such as preserving public records, complying with archive regulations, and servicing public records requests are constant, and to be able to make these tasks as efficient as possible is a worthwhile goal.
Our document management solutions can help agencies like yours modernize your legacy business processes and reduce ongoing operational expenses. Whether you prefer a cloud-based hosted application or an on-site database, we have solutions that will empower your staff and enable you to offer your own department’s services to your citizens in the most effective way.
- Environmental Health
- Family and Children’s Services
- Finance Agencies
- Fire Departments
- Waste Management
- Mental Health Services
- Public Defender Offices
- Public Health
- County Hospitals
- Social Services
- Tax and Appraisal
- Public Works
- Public Safety
- City Clerks
Not sure where to start? Below are some recommendations for you to get you off on the right foot:
- Security is top of mind at BMI, and we understand your concern about who handles the records. Our Security page gives you an overview of the processes we employ to protect your data.
- Customer success is important to us, and our Case Studies page highlights a few of our customers and their stories.
- Not sure what type of microfilm you have? Our “What Kind Of Microfilm Do I Have?” page is a great place to start.
- “How Do I Start A Microfilm Scanning Project?” is a short article that describes how you can begin your microfilm scanning journey.
- “5 Ways To Ensure A Successful Microfilm Scanning Project” give you some key ideas on what to look out for as you plan out your scanning project.
- If you’re curious about how a microfilm project works once you decide to move forward, our “How Does A Microfilm Conversion Project Work?” page gives you a glimpse of what you may experience, with a nice graphic for those visually inclined.
- Our Digital ReeL application was created for microfilm and microfiche records, and provides you a digital replica of the physical film/fiche to ensure that you have 100% of the images and data, and that all information has been captured. Full-text searching capability across the entire database and the ability to adjust and enhance grayscale images provides you an optimal solution for your microfilm and microfiche archive.