HIPAA-Compliant Electronic Medical Record Scanning & Record Management
Our secure document scanning and electronic medical record (EMR) management solutions help healthcare providers and insurance companies speed medical record processing time, increase patient satisfaction, and facilitate HIPAA compliance. Our flexible and customized solutions offer simple record retrieval options that can conform to systems you currently have in place.
Whether you’re looking to scan a large backlog of patient charts and medical records or want to free up your staff’s time by outsourcing your claims processing, we provide services that’ll improve your organization’s records capabilities through digital conversion solutions.
- Our facilities are not shared with other agencies, are remotely monitored, and feature secure access that meets NIST SP 800-53 guidelines.
- Our staff trained in HIPAA processes and we’re HIPAA self-certified.
- Our document conversion procedures are designed to conform to the paper and data requirements of HIPAA regulations.
- We maintain Business Associates Agreements with clients whose electronic Personal Health Information (ePHI) is subject to HIPAA regulations.
- Back-file and day-forward conversion of paper-based Explanation of Benefits (EOBs), HCFA 1500 forms, Uniform Bill (UB) forms, paper charts, patient records and other clinical data to a digital format of your choice.
- Microfilm conversion to digital images.
- Imaging and data entry capabilities for seamless delivery into EMR system of your choice.
- Scan-on-demand directly to your EMR system to eliminate need for patient file storage.
- Scanning and data key entry of your claims files.
- Rules-based data extrapolation that specifically matches to your host application requirements.
- Integration with your current claims processing applications, including custom, regular bulk file uploads into your system.
- Hot key access to digital HCFA 1500 claims images within your own system.
- Document hosting with BMI that includes secure access to your files from the internet.
- Retrieve digital medical records any time from your computer and the web using keywords and full text search.
- Secure all sensitive records with document and folder level security, check-in/check-out tracking system, read-only outputs and redaction.
- Avoid the need for on-site IT by hosting your document management application and records at our secure data center.
- Authorized users access digital healthcare records online from a web browser.
- Immediate, online searchable healthcare records.
If you’re looking for some more info to help you along on your digital conversion journey, below are some recommendations:
Our ““Security” page gives you an overview of the processes and procedures we employ to protect your data. Security is critical to HIPAA records and protected health information, and feeling comfortable with your vendor is a must.
Your projects are important to your operations and we treat each as a unique event. Our “Project Review Process” gives you a look at how your project goes from just an idea to a reality.