Document Management & Hosting
We can help you improve your access to digital information using a secure, hosted portal that centralizes important data and records in a simplified and protected location.
Our cloud-based hosting platform gives you the benefit of a complete imaging solution without requiring you to over-involve your IT staff. You can avoid costs like hardware and software licensing investments, ongoing maintenance expenses, and the need to internally manage the system. Through our hosted portal, you can securely access your digital records and create permission-based datasets for designated employees.
Your records are secure and available from our two data centers: one at our headquarters office in Sunnyvale, CA, and another in Sacramento at our RagingWire data colo. Our partnership with RagingWire allows us to provide you with a redundant backup of your data.
Document Management & Hosting Solutions
- Retrieve documents by searching for pre-determined index values (e.g. last name, date, case number).
- Full-text search options to find records based on any word or phrase within the content.
- Access content from any device, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Add document management features to existing business applications.
- Intelligently link documents and data within the central document management repository to transactions and activities in other applications.
- Eliminate wasted time switching between screens to find the right information; users stay in their familiar application interfaces.
- Maintain complete control over who can access the information and exactly what they can do with it.
- Utilize Active Directory and LDAP to simplify administration (on-site applications)
- Access to documents can be granted at required levels, from single documents to entire system access.
- Audit trails give total visibility to actions taken, record access times, and who took the action.
- SSL encryption and IP lock security.
- Simple administration and user selection and access rights.
- Two Northern California locations: one in Silicon Valley and the other in Sacramento (geographically separate to prevent disaster data loss).
- Minimum of N+2 redundancy protection throughout critical systems.
- Electrical power at unprecedented 2N+2 redundancy.
- Centralized industrial chiller plant with automatic controls to maximize operating efficiency.
- Your hosted document management solution is secure through our partnership with RagingWire and industry certifications.
- Completion of SSAE-16 Type 2 (formerly SAS 70) audits.
- PCI DSS compliant.
- NIST 800-53 moderate baseline controls necessary to support federal government agency FISMA compliance efforts.
- CJIS-listed vendor with a CJIS hosting environment.
- Separated public lobby and production area. Guests must sign in and are securely escorted throughout facilities.
- Multifactor identification, including biometric and multi-level security zones.
- Digital cameras that monitor all data center secure areas.
- 24×7 technical staff that monitors all IT operations.
- Separate caged environment within secure data center.
- Take a look at our Security page for more information.
If you’re looking for some more information to help you along your digital conversion decision journey, below are some recommendations:
“Case Studies” highlights customers who’ve worked with us to convert their material to digital formats. Many of the case studies involve our hosting solution, Digital ReeL.
“The BMI Project Review Process” illustrates our 14-step approach to take your project from idea to reality.