Digital Scanning & Document Management For Schools & Districts
We provide digital conversion solutions to schools and school districts so you can convert transcripts, student records, school board minutes, student billing, HR records, and more. We offer unique solutions for paper and microfilm conversions, including traditional scanning projects, scanning and importing into your existing content management system, and Digital ReeL. As a document management solutions provider for educational instituitions, we work with schools, school districts, and trade schools to enhance department collaboration and streamline student services. Our secure offerings help your staff become more efficient and focus more resources on student achievement instead of record management.
- Paper: small, legal, large, oversize formats, notebooks, and books.
- High volume back-file conversion and distributed, scan-on-demand multi-location solutions.
- Document capture and data acquisition for integration with existing systems like Tyler, Microsoft SharePoint, Hyland OnBase, Laserfiche, EMC (Documentum, ApplicationXtender) and more.
- Digital image output formats include PDF, PDF/A, JPG, TIFF, and GIF.
- Indexing and data entry to capture the fields you need to access your information quickly.
- Microforms: microfilm (16/35mm roll film), 3M cartridge film, microfiche (jacketed, COM, aperture cards).
- Our Digital ReeL solution provides affordable solution for records on microfilm.
- Improve on-demand access to microfilm and microfiche collections.
- Digital image output formats include PDF, PDF/A, JPG, TIFF and GIF.
- Full suite of digital imaging processing, indexing, and data entry capabilities to capture critical record fields.
- Avoid the need for on-site IT maintenance by hosting your document management application and school records in our secure data center.
- Retrieve student records, transcripts, billing, and HR information online from a secure portal.
- Lock down access to physical office locations with IP filtering.
- Avoid the risk of fire, water damage, break-ins, etc. with digital record copies that are backed up and stored at offsite locations, providing a means to recover your data in the event of a disaster.
- Host backup data copies for immediate online retrieval at our secure data center.
If you’re looking for some more information to help you along your digital conversion decision journey, below are some recommendations:
“How Much Microfilm And Microfiche Do I Have?” gives you a couple of methods of figuring out how much film, fiche, and aperture cards you have in your collection.
“Traditional Microfilm Conversion vs. Digital ReeL” is a comparison between a standard film scanning project (PDFs, TIFs, etc.) and our Digital ReeL solution.
“How Does A Microfilm Conversion Project Work?” briefly illustrates the process we use to run a microfilm scanning project. There’s an infographic for an easy-to-read visual.
Case Study | Jackson Local Schools, OH
“After evaluating the product with our records, we determined that Digital ReeL was the right solution. It was the most affordable option we found that met our requirements.”
– George Woods | District Technology Facilitator