Systems Integration, Migration, & Conversion Solutions
Scanning paper or microfilm is usually just the first step to creating a full document management solution. Multiple record content types, prior indexing methods, existing legacy databases, and other unknowns are typical when it comes to modernizing a company’s or government agency’s document management systems and processes. Our software development team has the experience and the tools to solve your complex challenges that require analysis, data extraction, programming, and custom software code creation. We’ll work with you to craft a solution to integrate your systems and improve your office’s document management abilities.
Systems Integration Solutions
- Automate the movement of data from applications, databases, or records to enable you to leverage existing technology while adopting newer, modern applications.
- Re-organize scanned data and images for use with new records systems.
- Integrate your document management system to the unique needs of your organization, including workflows and line of business applications.
- Data updates and validation, key from image, image enablement, workflow triggers and more.
- Document capture and data extraction applications unique to your organization’s requirements.
- Workflow and process automation tools.
- We can create ad hoc functionality that isn’t available through out-of-the-box applications.
If you’re looking for some more information to help you along your digital conversion decision journey, below are some recommendations:
“Legacy Data Migration” gives you an overview of what’s required for a data migration, illustrates the 9-step method we use to execute a project, and lays out a few obstacles to be aware of when you’re working on this type of project.
“The BMI Project Review Process” illustrates our 14-step approach to take your project from idea to reality.