Government Document Conversion & Management
BMI excels in helping federal, state and local government agencies with integrated document conversion and document management solutions. Our solutions can streamline document-related record keeping processes, improve public interaction and operate within government budgetary controls. Whether at the federal, state, county, or city level, BMI works with you to help your agency or department function at its best.
Government Purchasing Vehicle Awards
BMI has been awarded contracts within the open market, CMAS, MSA, and GSA government bidding processes. We have thousands of government agency customers with public client references in virtually any California county. BMI has continually contracted with departments of the State of California since 1958, performing document conversion services.
Common BMI Solutions for Government Clients
- Document scanning and retrieval solutions for public records, court documents, land records and research documents
- Document scanning and retrieval solutions for non-public records, energy and infrastructure, health records, law enforcement, confidential court documents and financial records
- Digital conversion of legacy records on microfilm and microfiche to archival or distribution formats
- Creation of microfilm (eye readable, archival format) for compliance and preservation requirements
- Creation and maintenance of online hosted databases and document repositories
- On-premise and cloud-based document management solutions
- Workflow and business process automation development for predictable and repeatable document management
- Disaster recovery planning, off-site and on premise solutions
BMI has built custom solutions for land record management agencies (e.g. Recorders, Clerks), courts, planning and building departments and law enforcement agencies. We have also provided custom-built document management solutions for many other federal, state, county and city government organizations.