Education Document Scanning and Management
BMI helps educational institutions such as school districts, colleges/universities, and libraries and historical archives with document scanning, microfilm conversion, and document management solutions. Our secure document management solutions help make educational institutions, libraries, and historical archives more efficient by relying less on paper and microfilm. We offer a unique microfilm scanning solution, Digital ReeL, that is ideal for newspapers, historical books, and public use research areas.
Common BMI Solutions for Education Clients
- Document scanning and microfilm conversion solutions for student transcripts, student records, newspapers and historical books
- Creation and maintenance of online hosted databases and document repositories
- On-premise and cloud-based document management solutions
- Integration of existing student and office management systems with document management functionality
- Disaster recovery management with off-site secondary copies for immediate retrieval
- Not sure about a digital scanning project just yet? Take a look at the ScanPro Microfilm Scanner, an on-premise option that may work for you.