Education Document Scanning and Management
BMI helps educational institutions such as school districts, colleges/universities and libraries and historical archives with integrated document scanning, microfilm conversion and document management solutions. Our document management solutions help make educational institutions, libraries, historical archives and museums more efficient by relying less on paper and microfilm. In addition, we offer unique microfilm scanning solutions like Digital ReeL and the ScanPro 3000 that are ideal for newspapers, historical books and public use research areas.
Common BMI Solutions for Education Clients
- Document scanning and microfilm conversion solutions for student transcripts, student records, newspapers and historical books
- Creation and maintenance of online hosted databases and document repositories
- On-premise and cloud-based document management solutions
- Integration of existing student and office management systems with document management functionality
- Disaster recovery management with off-site secondary copies for immediate retrieval