Arkansas Microfilm Conversion Solution
Ready to take your microfilm archive into the 20th century? Scan your microfilm into a digital format and make your work life easier. With traditional conversion options (PDFs, TIFs, JPGs) as well as hosted platforms (such as our Digital ReeL application), you have a chance to finally get rid of your physical microfilm and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your organization.
- Not sure what kind of microfilm records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Wondering why you should trust us with your scanning project, a once-in-a-lifetime endeavor? Our customers on our “Case Studies” page will tell you why!
We’d love to work with you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in Arkansas, including the following industries:
Arkansas Document Management Solution – Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a complete Arkansas microfilm scanning solution. Our microfilm scanning solution scans each of your physical microfilm rolls into a digital format and creates a virtual replica of your original microfilm, microfiche, or aperture cards. We digitally scan the entire unit so that all data is captured and presented.
Digital ReeL is presented in a web-based viewer that replicates microfilm retrieval from a physical reader printer (but is much easier to use!). Your users access your records using the same search and retrieval methods they currently utilize, but now leverage an internet-connected device instead of a microfilm machine.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with your existing indexing methodology (e.g. book/page, case number, roll/frame) to enable users to quickly find information.
Arkansas Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement
If you’re interested in moving away from physical hardware for you microfilm needs, take a look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Accurate Microfilm Scanning: We convert each physical microfilm roll in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfilm roll is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: Users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Global Text Search: When you’re hunting for data, you want to be able to search all your records at once, not just a roll at a time. With Digital ReeL you can search your entire digital microfilm database and retrieve your data fast.
BMI Imaging delivers successful document conversion services, document management systems, and microfilm conversion solutions to clients in Arkansas from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.