If you’re looking for microfilm scanning solutions, you can stop searching. You’re in the right place.
With over 50 years in the microfilm and microfiche industry, our team of experts is standing by to work with you to make your scanning project a success. Numerous options are available to scan your microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and this is what we’re good at. Explore the information below, then let us know when you’re ready to engage in detail and we’ll have one of our teammates get in touch with you.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Not comfortable handing over your records to a company you don’t know? Check out our “Security” page to feel good about working with us and knowing your information is safe.
We’d love to work with you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in the Fresno metro area, including the following industries:
Digital ReeL Overview
Typical microfilm conversion offerings are too expensive for infrequently accessed records on microfilm. These services require manual labor to monitor the microfilm conversion process so that individual image framing errors and lost images can be avoided as best as possible.
Digital ReeL is an affordable microfilm conversion solution ideal for infrequently accessed microfilm records. Instead of manually extracting individual images on a microfilm, we scan the entire strip. You end up with a digital replica of each microfilm roll; we include an easy-to-use web viewer that enables online record retrieval.
Digital ReeL is the #1 microfilm conversion solution for California government. With government and corporate clients nationwide (read our case studies), Digital ReeL is the Fresno, California microfilm conversion service you have been looking for.
Why invest in outdated physical microfiche/microfilm reader printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Accurate Microfiche Scanning: We convert each physical microfiche sheet in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfiche sheet is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
BMI Imaging delivers effective document conversion services, document management systems, and microfilm conversion solutions to clients in Fresno, California from our secure facilities located near San Jose and Sacramento.