Kansas Microfilm Reader Replacement Solution
If you’re looking for a microfilm conversion solution (any type – microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, etc.), we are glad you found us!
There are many options to scan your microfilm to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Every project has unique elements to it and most are one-of-a-kind events. We are excited to collaborate with you to ensure your project is a success. Explore our site and let us know when you’re ready to engage. One of our teammates will reach out.
- Start with our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to get a sense of common questions people in your shoes are asking. You’ll also get an idea of the types of microfilm and microfiche scanning solutions we provide.
- What makes us unique and why trust us with this important, one-time event? It starts with our experience. Learn how we’ve helped other customers solve their microfilm conversion dilemmas on the “Case Studies” page.
BMI Imaging is conveniently located in Northern California and we regularly serve Kansas private companies and government agencies. We work with all types of organizations, including the following industries:
Kansas Microfilm & Microfiche Conversion Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a practical and affordable Kansas microfilm reader replacement solution. Why re-invest in outdated, legacy microfilm reader printers when you could improve retrieval and security by digitally converting your records? Read our case studies to learn why Digital ReeL is the perfect Kansas microfilm reader replacement solution.
The Digital ReeL microfilm conversion service is completed by BMI Imaging at one of our secure California facilities. Our microfilm conversion service creates an exact, virtual replica of your physical microfilm rolls (or microfiche). Digital ReeL includes an application that turns your PC or smartphone into a microfilm reader printer.
Cloud Hosting and Installed Options
- Hosted, Software as a Service: Many organizations are working hard to eliminate on premise infrastructure expenses and leverage cloud whenever it makes sense. With this option, we’ll host your digital records at our two data centers. Your users then log into the Digital ReeL viewer through the web. They can easily search and retrieve needed records.
- On Premise: A classic approach that still makes sense for many organizations. After we scan your microfilm, microfiche or aperture cards, we deliver the digital archive to your IT department. We then work to implement our Digital ReeL application on your infrastructure. Your digital records are then stored and managed as part of your own IT systems and processes. Your employees (and perhaps citizens or customers) then access your digital microfilm/microfiche archive from secure workstations.
Unique Kansas Microfilm Reader Replacement Solution
- Accurate Microfilm Conversion: we convert each physical microfilm roll in its entirety, digitally preserving it just as it existed in its physical state.
- Retrieve Records from a Digital Microfilm Reader: we include an online application, accessible from a web browser, that looks like a physical microfilm reader.
- Use Your Existing Index Method to Locate Records: use your existing index method to look records up; common indexing methods include book and page, case number, roll and frame and name and date.
- Full Text Search Included: our Kansas microfilm reader replacement solution includes full text search so that users can find any record using keywords and phrases.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can fine tune the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult or impossible to read on your physical microfilm.
Kansas Microfiche Reader Printer Replacement Solution
If you are at wits’ end with your physical microfilm and reader printer, you’ve found the perfect Kansas microfilm reader replacement solution. Now is the time to finally digitally convert your microfilm records.
Why invest in outdated physical microfilm reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by digitally scanning your archive? Have you explored this in the past and think it’s too expensive? Not anymore! Take a new look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.