If you’re looking for microfiche scanning solutions, you can stop searching. You’re in the right place.
With over 50 years in the microfiche industry, our team of experts is standing by to work with you to make your microfiche scanning project a success. Numerous options are available to scan your microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and this is what we’re good at. Explore the information below, then let us know when you’re ready to engage in detail and we’ll have one of our teammates get in touch with you.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Not comfortable handing over your records to a company you don’t know? Check out our “Security” page to feel good about working with us and knowing your information is safe.
We’d love to work with you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in the Maryland metro area, including the following industries:
Digital ReeL is a microfilm conversion solution perfect for Maryland companies and government agencies (we have customers nationwide – read our case studies). Our company will scan your microfilm to digital images at our secure California site. If your records need to stay on-site or in the state of Maryland, we have local partners we can work with. Our Maryland microfilm conversion solution includes a viewer, making it easy to retrieve your digital records.
Digital ReeL is far less expensive than standard microfilm conversion solution services available because we price per microfilm roll (not per individual image). With customers nationwide, Digital ReeL is well suited for infrequently accessed records that are archived on legacy, physical microfilm.
Complete Microfilm Conversion Accuracy
Our microfilm conversion solution creates a digital replica of your physical microfilm rolls. We digitally convert each microfilm roll in its entirety. Because of this, no individual images are lost during the microfilm conversion process (unlike microfilm conversion solutions that focus on individual images).
User Friendly Web Viewer Included
The Digital ReeL microfilm conversion solution includes an application that replicates microfilm roll retrieval from a physical reader. Users access virtual microfilm rolls from a computer, avoiding the troubles that often that come with physical microfilm and legacy reader printers.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with your existing indexing methodology so that researchers can easily find the documents they are looking for. Existing micrographic indexing methodologies such as book and page, case number and roll and frame are just some of the example indexing methodologies supported by Digital ReeL. Even multiple indexing methodologies can be accommodated.
After users find records, they can adjust the quality of the image using grayscale and then crop and frame images to be exported in standard TIFF and PDF formats. Users can email or print one or multiple records from the interface.
Why invest in outdated physical microfiche/microfilm reader printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Accurate Microfiche Scanning: We convert each physical microfiche sheet in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfiche sheet is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
BMI Imaging delivers effective document conversion services, document management systems, and microfilm conversion solutions to clients in Maryland from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.