Memphis, Tennessee Microfilm Conversion Service
Our team of experts is standing by to work with you to make your microfilm conversion project a success. Several options are available to scan your microfilm and microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to find the optimal solution for YOU. Every project is unique, and we’re here to make sure that you get it done right the first time. Check out the information below, then let us know when you’re ready to engage in detail and we’ll have one of our teammates get in touch with you.
- Not sure what kind of microfilm records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Wondering why you should trust us with your scanning project, a once-in-a-lifetime endeavor? Our customers on our “Case Studies” page will tell you why!
We’d love to work with you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in Memphis, Tennessee, including the following industries:
Memphis, Tennessee Microfiche Scanning Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Standard microfilm conversion services are typically too expensive for infrequently accessed microfilm records. They require manual labor to monitor the conversion process so that frame errors and lost images can be avoided as best as possible.
Digital ReeL is an affordable microfilm conversion service ideal for infrequently accessed microfilm records. Instead of manually extracting individual images on a microfilm, we scan the entire strip. You end up with a digital microfilm replica and we include an intuitive web viewer that enables easy online PDF or TIFF record retrieval.
With government and corporate clients nationwide, Digital ReeL is the Memphis, Tennessee microfilm conversion service you have been looking for.
Secure Microfilm Conversion Facilities & Networks
We have two free-standing NIST SP compliant microfilm conversion facilities that can handle your most confidential records. Our security includes 24/7 external video monitoring equipment and internal noise detection break-in monitors.
- Microfilm conversion labs are securely blocked off from other parts of the building with FOB access for qualified lab technicians only
- All employees performing the microfilm conversion process must go through DoJ background checks
- No wireless services in the building permitted to protect the security of your digital images
Online Viewer Included
Digital ReeL includes a web viewer that resembles a reader printer. Retrieve your digital records using your existing indexing method (e.g. book/page, roll label, case number). Text-search enables users the ultimate flexibility to search for records using keywords and phrases. Adjustable grayscale makes it easy to optimize the quality of difficult-to-view images. All images are stored in a non-proprietary format so that it is easy to import records from Digital ReeL into existing document management systems.
Cloud Hosting and Installed Options
- Hosted Option: BMI offers to host your digital records at our two data centers. Your users will log into the Digital ReeL viewer through an Internet browser to search and access records, but without making you have to deal with the IT infrastructure.
- On-Premise: After BMI completes the microfiche scanning service, we deliver your digital records along with the Digital ReeL application to your IT department. From there, your records are stored and managed internally. Researchers such as employees, citizens and customers access your digital microfiche records from a computer workstation(s).
Memphis, Tennessee Microfilm Reader Printer Replacement Solution
Why invest in outdated physical microfilm reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.