If you’re looking for microfilm scanning solutions, stop searching. You found us!
Our team of experts is standing by to work with you to make your microfiche scanning project a success. We offer multiple options to scan your microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Each project is a unique event, and it’s critical to work together to understand your project requirements and your definition of success. Explore the information below, then let us know when you’re ready to engage in detail and we’ll have one of our teammates get in touch with you.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Not comfortable handing over your records to a company you don’t know? Check out our “Security” page to feel good about working with us and knowing your information is safe.
We’re looking forward to working with you.
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in the Jacksonville metro area, including the following industries:
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a Jacksonville, Florida microfiche scanning solution ideal for government agencies and companies. Our complete microfiche scanning solution produces virtual replicas of your physical microfiche records, carried out at our secure facility (on-site option available). The Digital ReeL scanning service creates an identical digital version of your original microfiche, microfilm, or aperture cards. We scan the entire unit to ensure that all information is captured and available to you.
Digital ReeL includes a web-based viewer that replicates microfiche and microfilm retrieval from a physical reader printer. Your users access records using the same search and retrieval methodology they currently utilize, but now leverage an internet-connected device instead of a physical reader.
Digital ReeL combines text searching capabilities with the familiarity of your existing indexing methodology (e.g. book/page, case number, roll/frame) to enable users to quickly find information. Your staff will be grateful for the similarity to how you access records now, but with the advantage of digital.
If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at our Digital ReeL solution – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution that digitally replicates your microfilm archive.
- Accurate Microfiche Scanning: Each microfiche sheet is scanned in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfiche sheet is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: Users are able to optimize the quality of each image, creating legible images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on the hard copy microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
BMI Imaging delivers effective document conversion services, document management systems, and microfilm conversion solutions to clients in Jacksonville, Florida from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.