Nebraska Microfilm Reader Part Replacement Solution
If you’re looking for a microfilm conversion solution (any type – microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, etc.), we are glad you found us!
There are many options to scan your microfilm to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Every project has unique elements to it and most are one-of-a-kind events. We are excited to collaborate with you to ensure your project is a success. Explore our site and let us know when you’re ready to engage. One of our teammates will reach out.
- Start with our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to get a sense of common questions people in your shoes are asking. You’ll also get an idea of the types of microfilm and microfiche scanning solutions we provide.
- What makes us unique and why trust us with this important, one-time event? It starts with our experience. Learn how we’ve helped other customers solve their microfilm conversion dilemmas on the “Case Studies” page.
BMI Imaging is conveniently located in Northern California and we regularly serve Nebraska private companies and government agencies. We work with all types of organizations, including the following industries:
Nebraska Microfilm & Microfiche Conversion Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
If you are at wits’ end with your microfilm reader, we encourage you to take a look at Digital ReeL – a Nebraska microfilm reader part replacement solution. Why invest in new parts or a new reader printer when you could allocate those funds towards modernizing your records for the digital age? Contrary to what you may think, there is an affordable, practical solution to digitize your records. It’s called Digital ReeL and it’s the perfect microfilm reader part replacement solution for Nebraska organizations.
With customers nationwide (read our case studies), Digital ReeL is the practical solution you have been looking for. Digital ReeL is a microfilm scanning service that is completed by BMI Imaging at one of our secure California facilities. We create an exact, digital replica of your microfilm rolls (or microfiche). Digital ReeL includes a software application that essentially turns your computer or smartphone device into a reader printer. The Digital ReeL Nebraska microfilm reader part replacement solution eliminates the need to ever use physical microfilm or a physical microfilm reader printer again.
Digital ReeL is Like a Virtual Reader Printer!
The Digital ReeL Nebraska microfilm reader part replacement solution includes a web viewer that resembles a microfilm reader printer. Users retrieve digital microfilm rolls using the same indexing logic that you currently have in place for use. For example, if users locate records using book and page, they will use the same retrieval methodology once in Digital ReeL. Other common indexes include case number, name and date, APN, etc. We can support any index methodology you are currently using. Digital ReeL also includes full-text search, enabling researchers to locate words and phrases across your entire digital microfilm roll archive.
Cloud Hosting and Installed Options
- Hosted, Software as a Service: Many organizations are working hard to eliminate on premise infrastructure expenses and leverage cloud whenever it makes sense. With this option, we’ll host your digital records at our two data centers. Your users then log into the Digital ReeL viewer through the web. They can easily search and retrieve needed records.
- On Premise: A classic approach that still makes sense for many organizations. After we scan your microfilm, microfiche or aperture cards, we deliver the digital archive to your IT department. We then work to implement our Digital ReeL application on your infrastructure. Your digital records are then stored and managed as part of your own IT systems and processes. Your employees (and perhaps citizens or customers) then access your digital microfilm/microfiche archive from secure workstations.
Digital ReeL is the Practical Solution for Your Legacy Records
- Accurate Microfilm Scanning: each microfilm roll is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: optimize each image until it is of the highest visual quality; you will be able to view images that might be difficult or even impossible to read from physical microfilm.
- Affordable Microfilm Reader Printer Replacement Solution: Digital ReeL is priced per microfilm roll or microfiche, making it affordable and better suited for legacy, infrequently accessed records that still reside on physical microfilm libraries.
Nebraska Microfiche Reader Printer Replacement Solution
If you have a poorly performing or broken microfiche reader, now is the ideal time to digitally convert your records. Why invest in outdated physical microfilm reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by digitally scanning your archive? Have you explored this in the past and think it’s too expensive? Not anymore! Take a new look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.