If you’re looking for microfiche scanning solutions, we’re glad you found us!
Numerous solutions are available to scan your microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to explore the best option for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and we’re excited to help you make your project a success. Explore the information below, or go to our Home Page to see all of our services available to you.
- For a quick start on your project, take a look at our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see some common questions we receive, and the solutions we provide.
- Curious about what makes us a viable option for you? Check out our “Why Choose Us” page to get an idea of why we’d be a great fit for your project.
- Do your records contain sensitive/confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of how your records will be handled, which should give you some peace of mind.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania metro area, including the following industries:
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a complete microfilm conversion solution ideal for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania government agencies and companies. BMI will convert your microfilm to virtual, digital microfilm rolls at our secure California facility. If your records must stay on-site, we can come to you or work with one of our local partners. Our microfilm conversion service creates a digital replica of your original microfilm. The entire microfilm roll (or microfiche) is digitally converted.
The Digital ReeL microfilm conversion solution includes an online viewer that emulates microfilm retrieval from a reader printer. Users retrieve virtual microfilm rolls from a computer, avoiding the frustrations that come with physical microfilm and legacy reader printers.
Digital ReeL has customers nationwide (read our case studies). It’s the affordable and practical Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania microfilm conversion solution you have been looking for.
Why invest in outdated physical microfiche reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfiche and microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
- Accurate Microfiche Scanning: We convert each physical microfiche sheet in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfiche sheet is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
BMI Imaging delivers successful microfilm and microfiche conversion solutions to clients in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.