San Francisco Document Scanning
Selecting a San Francisco California document scanning service is more than simply selecting the cheapest option to digitally scan paper to digital. For example, the following document scanning considerations are important to consider when evaluating potential San Francisco California document scanning organizations:
- Security of your sensitive information during the document scanning service
- Accuracy of the document scanning service: Are all of your records actually scanned to digital? What percentage of your documents will be potentially missed during the document scanning process?
- Quality of the digital product (e.g. are your records easier to read after the document scanning service is complete?)
BMI Imaging has been providing San Francisco California document scanning services to public agencies and private businesses for more than 50 years. BMI has a talented staff, many with decades of experience, who are document scanning professionals with thousands of successful document scanning projects completed. Trust your San Francisco document scanning service requirements to BMI Imaging.
The BMI San Francisco California Document Scanning Difference
When choosing a San Francisco California document scanning service, you want to know that your important records will be accurately converted to a digital format and that your originals will be safe while outside your organization. BMI’s San Francisco document scanning services stand apart from the crowd with:
- Single or multi-page formats available (many formats including GIF, TIFF, JPG, PDF, PDF/A and more)
- Up-to-date document scanning technology
- On-site document scanning capabilities
- Over 50 years of experience
- Long list of clients who continue to rely on BMI’s San Francisco document scanning services
When it comes to document scanning, it’s much more than just converting paper to digital – it is about preserving your records for the long-term. Choose over 50+ years of San Francisco California document scanning experience by selecting BMI Imaging for your document scanning service needs.
The BMI Document Scanning Difference
BMI’s San Francisco California document scanning services can provide your organization nearly any digital format you need. Examples include:
- PDF and PDF/A
- And more
Once your information has been digitally converted during the document scanning process, BMI Imaging offers a complete selection of data entry and image processing options.
Image Processing Services
- Image enhancement
- Image conversion
- PDF processing
Indexing and Data Entry
- Optical character recognition (OCR), forms recognition and other automatic capture options
- 99.95% accuracy
- Manual data entry
- Import file creation
BMI can deliver your digital documents in one of several ways following the document scanning:
- CD-ROM/DVD: if you want to retrieve your documents from a CD, BMI can include a searchable database, making it easy to locate documents on the CD.
- Hard drive with your digital documents.
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP): we’ll copy your files from our computer to your computer over the Internet.
- BMI’s document hosting service: BMI will not only complete the document scanning service, but also store your digital files online at our data center; your users will access records from the Web.