If you’re looking for a microform conversion solution (microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards), we’re glad you found BMI Imaging!
Numerous solutions are available to digitally convert your microfilm records to digital, and we’re ready to help discover the best option for YOU. We’ve been helping customers convert their microfilm records for decades. Each project is unique and many customers are looking to convert archives or records as a one-time event. We’re excited to help craft a solution that will help make your project a success.
- For some quick information, start with our “FAQ” page to see some common questions that others like you have.
- Curious to learn more about us? Check out our “Why Choose Us” page help understand what makes us different.
- Do your records contain confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of the systems and processes we have in place to keep you information safe in our hands (we regularly work with vertical industries where confidential data is of critical importance).
We look forward to hearing from you!
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in the Austin, Texas area, including the following industries:
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a complete Austin, Texas microfilm, microfiche, and aperture card scanning solution ideal for any organization with archival material. The Digital ReeL microfilm and microfiche scanning solution creates a digital replica of your original microfilm, microfiche and aperture cards; we scan the entire roll or sheet to capture everything (e.g. we create a digital roll/fiche).
Digital ReeL includes a web-based viewer that replicates microform retrieval from a physical reader printer. Your users access records using the same search and retrieval methodology they currently utilize, but now leverage an internet-connected device instead of a physical reader.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with the utilization of your existing indexing methodology (e.g. book/page, case number, roll/frame) to enable users to quickly find information. Even multiple indexing methodologies can be accommodated.
Why invest in outdated physical microfiche reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfiche and microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
- Accurate Microfiche Scanning: We convert each physical microfiche sheet in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfiche sheet is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
BMI Imaging delivers successful microfilm and microfiche conversion solutions to clients in Austin, Texas from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.