California Court Case File Scanning
Our team of experts is standing by to work with you to make your microfilm conversion project a success. Several options are available to scan your microfilm and microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to find the optimal solution for YOU. Every project is unique, and we’re here to make sure that you get it done right the first time. Check out the information below, then let us know when you’re ready to engage in detail and we’ll have one of our teammates get in touch with you.
- Your records are sensitive, and we know how to handle them. Check out our “Security” page to get a better sense of how we operate.
- Not sure what kind of microfilm records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Wondering why you should trust us with your scanning project, a once-in-a-lifetime endeavor? Our customers on our “Case Studies” page will tell you why!
We’d love to work with you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in California, including the following industries:
California Document Management Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is the complete California case file scanning solution ideal for government agencies and companies. With Digital ReeL, you can have your records scanned into a virtual format for simple search and access. We can scan your microfilm, microfiche, office docs, and books into the Digital ReeL application.
Digital ReeL includes a web-based viewer that replicates your current retrieval methods as a starting point. Your users access records using the same search and retrieval methodology they currently utilize, but now leverage an internet-connected device instead of physically handling the material. By starting in this way, your users retain the familiarity of searching for records, but now have the advantage of technology on their side.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with the utilization of your existing indexing methodology (e.g. book/page, case number, roll/frame) to enable users to quickly find information. Even multiple indexing methodologies can be accommodated.
Cloud Hosting and Installed Options
- Hosted Option: BMI offers to host your digital records at our two data centers. Your users will log into the Digital ReeL viewer through an Internet browser to search and access records, but without making you have to deal with the IT infrastructure.
- On-site: After BMI completes the microfiche scanning service, we deliver your digital records along with the Digital ReeL application to your IT department. From there, your records are stored and managed internally. Researchers such as employees, citizens and customers access your digital microfiche records from a computer workstation(s).
Digital ReeL is the Practical Solution for Your Legacy Records
- Adjustable Grayscale Enhancement: Optimize the quality of tough-to-read images with grayscale enhancement. Unlike solutions that provide static grayscale images, Digital ReeL includes the ability to adjust the brightness and contrast of individual images to provide you the most legible image.
- Cropped Image Output: Want some PDFs or TIFFs as backup? No problem, we can export images for you and get them to you on a USB drive or through an FTP site.
- Microfilm Scanning Accuracy: We digitally scan the entire microfilm roll, preserving your microfilm exactly as it appears physically. No images missed, no data lost.
California Microfilm Reader/Printer Replacement Solution
If you’re frustrated with your microfilm reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution. You won’t have to locate case files on physical film anymore, but instead will utilize a secure web-based application.
- Accurate Microfilm Scanning: We convert each physical microfilm roll in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfilm roll is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
Call (800) FLY-FILM
Contact us to learn more about the Digital ReeL – California scanning solution.