If you’re looking for large format document scanning solutions, we’re glad you found us!
Numerous options are available to scan your large format docs to digital, and we’re ready to explore the best option for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and we’re excited to help you make your project a success. Explore the information below, or go to our Home Page to see all of the services available to you.
- For a quick start on your project, take a look at our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see some common questions we receive, and the solutions we provide.
- Curious about what makes us a viable option for you? Check out our “Why Choose Us” page to get an idea of why we’d be a great fit for your project.
- Do your records contain sensitive/confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of how your records will be handled, which should give you some peace of mind.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in California, including the following industries:
BMI’s large format document scanning services support the document scanning of virtually any type of paper:
- Engineering plans
- Architectural plans
- Building plans
- Other oversize documents
- Black and white, color
BMI also supports nearly any size of paper format, including smaller formats such as patient records, invoices, accounting and HR documents, and student records.
We can produce your digital records in many different formats:
Other services available include:
- Indexing & Data Entry
- 99.95% accuracy for keyed fields
- HIPAA-compliant security
- Automatic index capture (e.g. OCR, forms recognition)
- Manual data entry
- Data delivery and import file creation
Document Image Delivery
After we scan your large format documents, we can deliver them in several ways:
- FTP or Secure FTP
- USB drive (including searchable database options if you do not have a content management solution)
- Document Hosting
- Images are hosted with BMI
- No hardware, software, or IT management required
- Quickly access your documents from a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome)
BMI Imaging delivers successful large format document scanning solutions to clients in California from our secure facilities located near San Francisco and in Sacramento.