Charlotte, North Carolina Microfiche Scanning Solution
If you’re looking for microfiche scanning solutions, you can stop searching. You’re in the right place.
With over 50 years in the microfiche industry, our team of experts is standing by to work with you to make your microfiche scanning project a success. Numerous options are available to scan your microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and this is what we’re good at. Explore the information below, then let us know when you’re ready to engage in detail and we’ll have one of our teammates get in touch with you.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Not comfortable handing over your records to a company you don’t know? Check out our “Security” page to feel good about working with us and knowing your information is safe.
We’d love to work with you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in the Charlotte, North Carolina metro area, including the following industries:
Charlotte, North Carolina Microfilm Scanning Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
The Digital ReeL Charlotte, North Carolina microfiche scanning solution is affordable and well-suited for infrequently accessed or deteriorating microfilm archives. Charlotte, North Carolina government agencies and businesses can trust their records to the Digital ReeL microfiche scanning solution.
Our microfiche scanning solution scans each of your physical microfiche to virtual, digital records at our secure facility. The Digital ReeL microfiche scanning service creates a virtual replica of your original microfiche.
Digital ReeL includes a web-based application that replicates microfiche retrieval from a physical reader printer. Your users access records using the same indexing methodology they currently use, but now leveraging a computer instead of a physical reader.
Install At Your Location or Leverage the Cloud
- On Premise: After BMI completes the microfiche scanning service, your records and the Digital ReeL application are managed by your internal IT department. Researchers (e.g. employees, citizens and customers) access your digital microfiche records from a computer workstation(s) through the Digital ReeL application.
- Cloud Option: BMI completes the Charlotte, North Carolina microfiche scanning service and then hosts your digital microfiche records at our California data center. Your users log into the Digital ReeL viewer through an Internet browser to search and access records.
Digital ReeL is the Practical Solution for Your Archival Records
- Affordable: Digital ReeL is normally priced per microfiche sheet with indexing at the microfiche title level. With this process, you can easily replicate your existing search methods and save money by skipping the expensive document-level indexing step.
- Microfiche Scanning Accuracy: We digitally scan the entire microfiche sheet, preserving your microfiche exactly as they appear physically. No images missed, no data lost.
- Adjustable Grayscale Enhancement: Optimize the quality of tough-to-read images with grayscale enhancement. Unlike solutions that provide static grayscale images, Digital ReeL includes the ability to adjust the brightness and contrast of individual images to provide you the most legible image.
Leveraging Your Existing Indexing Method, Access Your Records Online
Digital ReeL utilizes your existing indexing methodology to enable users to quickly find information. Common indexing methods include book and page, roll/frame, case number and name and date. Full-text search is included so that researchers can locate words and phrases across your entire digital microfiche archive.