Columbus, Ohio Microfilm Conversion Solution
Our team of experts is standing by to work with you to make your microfilm conversion project a success. Several options are available to scan your microfilm and microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to find the optimal solution for YOU. Every project is unique, and we’re here to make sure that you get it done right the first time. Check out the information below, then let us know when you’re ready to engage in detail and we’ll have one of our teammates get in touch with you.
- Not sure what kind of microfilm records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Wondering why you should trust us with your scanning project, a once-in-a-lifetime endeavor? Our customers on our “Case Studies” page will tell you why!
We’d love to work with you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in Columbus, Ohio, including the following industries:
Columbus, Microfilm Scanning and Microfiche Conversion Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a reasonable and affordable Columbus, Ohio microfilm conversion solution well-suited for physical microfilm and microfiche. We will convert your physical microfilm rolls (microfiche) to computerized, digital images at our California site (if your records can’t leave your location, we’ll come to you to perform the microfilm conversion process).
Columbus, Ohio government agencies (e.g. courts, recorders, education) and companies (e.g. insurance, energy) can trust their infrequently accessed physical microfilm archives to the Digital ReeL microfilm conversion solution.
On Premise and Cloud Options Available
- On Premise: BMI completes the Columbus, Ohio microfilm conversion service and then ships the digital records and the Digital ReeL application to your IT department, where they will store and manage the implementation. Researchers log-in to the Digital ReeL interface to access records.
- Digital ReeL Cloud Option: Avoid capital expenditures and the need for IT resources. We complete the microfilm conversion process and then host your digital records at our data center. Researchers access records over the Internet using the Digital ReeL Web Access client.
Easy Search & Retrieval of Files and Records
This Ohio microfilm conversion solution includes a web-application that emulates a physical reader and your existing physical microfilm retrieval logic. You access your records using the same indexing methodology that you currently use (e.g. roll/frame, book/page, case number), but avoid the hassles of handling physical microfilm and dealing with old, unpredictable readers. Your users simply retrieve virtual microfilm rolls, locating digital microfilm records from a computer interface. To complement your existing retrieval logic, Digital ReeL also includes full-text searching capabilities to allow users to quickly find words, phrases and numbers.
Columbus, Ohio Microfiche Reader Printer Replacement Solution
Why invest in outdated physical microfilm reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Accurate Microfilm Scanning: We convert each physical microfilm roll in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfilm roll is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.