Hartford, Connecticut Microfilm Conversion Solution
If you’re looking for a microfilm conversion solution (any type – microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, etc.), we are glad you found us!
There are many options to scan your microfilm to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Every project has unique elements to it and most are one-of-a-kind events. We are excited to collaborate with you to ensure your project is a success. Explore our site and let us know when you’re ready to engage. One of our teammates will reach out.
- Start with our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to get a sense of common questions people in your shoes are asking. You’ll also get an idea of the types of microfilm and microfiche scanning solutions we provide.
- What makes us unique and why trust us with this important, one-time event? It starts with our experience. Learn how we’ve helped other customers solve their microfilm conversion dilemmas on the “Case Studies” page.
BMI Imaging is conveniently located in Northern California and we regularly serve Hartford, Connecticut private companies and government agencies. We work with all types of organizations, including the following industries:
Hartford, Connecticut Microfilm & Microfiche Conversion Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Ideal for Connecticut government agencies and companies, Digital ReeL combines a microfilm conversion service with an online viewer that emulates microfilm retrieval from a reader printer. Practical and affordable, Digital ReeL is the microfilm conversion solution you’ve been looking for to finally convert your legacy, infrequently accessed records that still reside on deteriorating, physical microfilm.
Microfilm Conversion Accuracy
We have two secure microfilm conversion facilities in Northern California, one in Silicon Valley and the other in Sacramento. On-site options are available if your microfilm records must stay in your Connecticut facility. Our microfilm conversion technicians digitally convert your physical microfilm rolls into virtual, digital microfilm rolls. To prevent the loss of any of your records during the microfilm conversion process, we convert the entire microfilm roll into an exact digital representation of your physical microfilm roll.
Retrieve Your Digital Microfilm From an Easy to Use Viewer
The Digital ReeL microfilm conversion solution includes a software application that enables users to retrieve virtual microfilm rolls from a PC workstation, avoiding the hassles that come with physical microfilm and legacy reader printers.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with your existing indexing methodology (e.g. case number, roll/frame, book/page) so that users can quickly find information.
Adjustable grayscale is also included so that users can fine tune and optimize the quality of difficult to read images.
Install at Your Location or Leverage the Cloud
- On Premise: After BMI completes the microfilm conversion service at our facility or at your site, your IT department stores and manages the digitally converted microfilm records and the Digital ReeL application. Users access records from a computer workstation(s) through the Digital ReeL interface.
- Cloud Option: BMI not only performs the microfilm conversion service, but also hosts your digital records at our secure data center. Your researchers will log into the Digital ReeL web interface client to search and access records.
Digital ReeL is the Practical Solution for Your Legacy Records
- Microfiche Scanning Accuracy: each microfilm and microfiche is digitally preserved just as it existed physically so that you know that no records are lost as the digital conversion process takes place.
- Easily Retrieve Records from Digital ReeL: use the same index you use in your physical archive (e.g. book/page, microfiche number, case number, roll/frame); full-text search included to really unlock the archive for users
- Adjustable Grayscale Image Enhancement: fine tune the quality of difficult-to-read images; even images that are impossible to read on your physical microfiche may be brought back to life with this feature.
- Affordable Nevada Microfilm Scanning Solution: Digital ReeL is priced per microfiche and microfilm roll; it has been designed with an affordable price point for infrequently accessed records on any type of microform.
Hartford, Connecticut Microfiche Reader Printer Replacement Solution
If you have a poorly performing or broken microfiche reader, now is the ideal time to digitally convert your records. Why invest in outdated physical microfilm reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by digitally scanning your archive? Have you explored this in the past and think it’s too expensive? Not anymore! Take a new look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.