If you’re looking for microfiche and microfilm scanning solutions, we’re glad you found us!
Numerous solutions are available to scan your microfilm to digital, and we’re ready to explore the best option for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and we’re excited to help you make your project a success. Explore the information below, or go to our Home Page to see all of our services available to you.
- For a quick start on your project, take a look at our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see some common questions we receive, and the solutions we provide.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Do your records contain sensitive/confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of how your records will be handled, which should give you some peace of mind.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in Massachusetts, including the following industries:
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a unique microfiche conversion solution. BMI Imaging Systems will convert your microfiche and microfilm to digital representations of your microfiche and microfilm at one of our secure facilities (optional, on-site option available). The Digital ReeL microfiche conversion service creates an exact, digital replica of your physical microfiche and microfilm. The entire microfiche (not just the individual images on the microfiche) is digitally converted. Digital ReeL includes a software application that emulates microfiche retrieval from a reader printer. Users retrieve virtual microfiche from a PC workstation, avoiding the hassles that come with physical microfiche, microfilm and legacy reader printers. Digital ReeL is the ideal microfiche conversion solution for public Massachusetts agencies and private companies with years or archived microfiche records (read our case studies).
Digital ReeL’s microfiche conversion service is completed at one of BMI Imaging’s two HIPAA-compliant, Northern Californian secure facilities (optional on-site conversion is available). To ensure the safety of your information while in our hands, each one of our production facilities includes alarm and sprinkler systems, fire-suppression equipment, remote monitoring and tightly controlled facility access.
If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
- No More Physical Units: When you scan your microfiche, you can retire your hardware units and not have to worry about maintenance, space requirements, and all the other nuances of microfiche machines.
BMI Imaging delivers successful microfilm and microfiche conversion solutions to clients in Massachusetts from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.