Handling records on physical microfilm is cumbersome and deterioration of the microfilm over time puts your records at risk. The Digital ReeL microfilm conversion and microfiche scanning service is ideal for San Antonio, Texas companies and government agencies that are ready to eliminate microfilm archives and physical readers.
Digital ReeL is a complete microfiche scanning and microfilm conversion service for San Antonio, Texas organizations. We start by digitally converting your microform records at our Silicon Valley, California conversion facility (if your records must remain on-site, we work with regional partners). Once your records are scanned, users access the digital microfiche or digital microfilm rolls via a web based application.
- Read our case studies to learn how others are successfully using Digital ReeL today.
- For a quick start on your project, take a look at our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see some common questions we receive, and the solutions we provide.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Do your records contain sensitive/confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of how your records will be handled, which should give you some peace of mind.
BMI Imaging serves public and private sector San Antonio, Texas organizations, including the following industries:
The Affordable Microfiche Scanning Service
- We convert the entire microfiche (or microfilm roll). Our pricing is per microfiche and per microfilm roll. This differs from other microfiche scanning services that price per image (there can be hundreds of images on a fiche or roll). Digital ReeL is the practical and affordable microfiche scanning service you are looking for; it is particularly well suited for legacy archives that are not accessed all that often.
Microfiche Scanning Accuracy
- We create a digital replica of each physical microfiche in its entirety. No images or details on the microfiche are lost, preserving your records exactly as they appeared in their physical state.
Web Application Included for Easy Retrieval and Viewing
- The Digital ReeL San Antonio microfilm conversion solution includes an elegant, easy-to-use viewer that enables users to view a complete digital microfiche and then zoom in to individual records. Full text search is included so that users can leverage your existing indexing scheme and also locate records using any combination of words, phrases and numbers.
If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
- No More Physical Units: When you scan your microfiche, you can retire your hardware units and not have to worry about maintenance, space requirements, and all the other nuances of microfiche machines.
BMI Imaging delivers successful microfilm and microfiche conversion solutions to clients in San Antonio, Texas from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.