New Jersey Microfilm Conversion
If you’re looking for a microfilm conversion solution (any type – microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, etc.), we are glad you found us!
There are many options to scan your microfilm to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Every project has unique elements to it and most are one-of-a-kind events. We are excited to collaborate with you to ensure your project is a success. Explore our site and let us know when you’re ready to engage. One of our teammates will reach out.
- Start with our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to get a sense of common questions people in your shoes are asking. You’ll also get an idea of the types of microfilm and microfiche scanning solutions we provide.
- What makes us unique and why trust us with this important, one-time event? It starts with our experience. Learn how we’ve helped other customers solve their microfilm conversion dilemmas on the “Case Studies” page.
BMI Imaging is conveniently located in Northern California and we regularly serve New Jersey private companies and government agencies. We work with all types of organizations, including the following industries:
New Jersey Microfiche Scanning
Digital ReeL Overview
Offered nationwide, Digital ReeL is ideal for New Jersey state and local government departments and private companies. Recorders, courts, law enforcement, title companies, insurance organizations and more have come to trust their records to Digital ReeL. Read our case studies.
Digital ReeL is a complete microfilm conversion solution. BMI Imaging will convert microfilm rolls, microfiche and aperture cards at our secure facility in California. To ensure the safety of your information while in our hands, each one of our production facilities includes alarm and sprinkler systems, fire-suppression equipment, remote monitoring and tightly controlled facility access. Optionally, if your records cannot leave your building, we can scan on-site.
Our microfilm conversion service creates a digital replica of your original microfilm, microfiche or aperture cards – we convert the entire microfilm roll. The Digital ReeL New Jersey microfilm conversion solution includes a software application that emulates microfilm retrieval from a reader printer. Users access virtual microfilm rolls from a PC workstation and avoid the problems common with physical microfilm and legacy reader printers.
Cloud Hosting and Installed Options
- Self-Install, On Premise: Once BMI converts your microfilm, microfiche and aperture card records at our secure facility, we’ll ship your digital, virtual microfilm rolls along with the Digital ReeL application to your IT department. The Digital ReeL application along with the virtual microfilm rolls will be installed on your own storage and servers, enabling users to access records from one or more computers.
- Hosted Option: BMI completes the microfilm conversion service and then stores and hosts your digitally converted records at our secure data center. Users log into the Internet and access their images from the Digital ReeL web interface. Combining Digital ReeL with BMI’s Document Hosting Service is perfect for organization’s that do not have an IT department or who simply want to replace an up-front capital expenditure with a low, monthly service charge.
Digital ReeL is the Practical Solution for Your Legacy Records
- Affordable: Digital ReeL is 50% less than other, standard microfilm conversion methods; because of this, Digital ReeL is ideal for infrequently accessed microfilm archives.
- Microfilm Conversion Accuracy: The entire microfilm roll or microfiche is digitally converted so that no images are lost during the microfilm conversion process; virtual microfilm rolls, microfiche and aperture cards appear exactly as they did in their physical state.
- Image Quality Using Adjustable Grayscale: Users are able to adjust the contrast and brightness of every image so that tough-to-read images can be optimized by users.
New Jersey Microfiche Reader Printer Replacement Solution
If you have a poorly performing or broken microfiche reader, now is the ideal time to digitally convert your records. Why invest in outdated physical microfilm reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by digitally scanning your archive? Have you explored this in the past and think it’s too expensive? Not anymore! Take a new look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.