New Mexico Microfilm Conversion to PDF
If you’re looking for microfiche and microfilm scanning solutions, we’re glad you found us!
Numerous solutions are available to scan your microfilm to digital, and we’re ready to explore the best option for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and we’re excited to help you make your project a success. Explore the information below, or go to our Home Page to see all of our services available to you.
- For a quick start on your project, take a look at our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see some common questions we receive, and the solutions we provide.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Do your records contain sensitive/confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of how your records will be handled, which should give you some peace of mind.
We look forward to hearing from you!
New Mexico Traditional Microfilm Scanning Solution
For your traditional microfilm and microfiche scanning projects, we’re happy to work with you on determining the optimal solution for digital conversion. If you have an existing database that you want to load images and data to, or if you’re just looking to get a USB hard drive backup of the images, we’re confident that we can get you what you want and need.
From roll- and fiche label-level indexing to individual image naming and forms recognition, our team has worked on thousands of scanning projects and will be able to provide you with the solution you’re looking for. Let us know what you need and we’ll work together to make it happen!
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in New Mexico, including the following industries:
New Mexico Microfilm Scanning Alternative Solution – Digital ReeL
Digital ReeL is a complete microfilm and aperture card scanning solution ideal for any organization with this type of archival material. The Digital ReeL microfilm and microfiche scanning solution creates a digital replica of your original microfilm and aperture cards; we scan the entire roll of microfilm and aperture card so you capture everything and can always see the original content.
Digital ReeL includes a web-based viewer that replicates microfilm retrieval from a physical reader printer. Your users access records using the same search and retrieval methodology they currently utilize, but now leverage an internet-connected device instead of a physical reader.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with the utilization of your existing indexing methodology (e.g. book/page, case number, roll/frame) to enable users to quickly find information. Even multiple indexing methodologies can be accommodated.
New Mexico Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution
If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
- No More Physical Units: When you scan your microfiche, you can retire your hardware units and not have to worry about maintenance, space requirements, and all the other nuances of microfiche machines.
BMI Imaging delivers successful microfilm and microfiche conversion solutions to clients in New Mexico from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.