Oregon Microfilm Conversion Solution
If you’re looking for microfiche scanning solutions, we’re glad you found us!
Numerous solutions are available to scan your microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to explore the best option for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and we’re excited to help you make your project a success. Explore the information below, or go to our Home Page to see all of our services available to you.
- For a quick start on your project, take a look at our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see some common questions we receive, and the solutions we provide.
- Curious about what makes us a viable option for you? Check out our “Why Choose Us” page to get an idea of why we’d be a great fit for your project.
- Do your records contain sensitive/confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of how your records will be handled, which should give you some peace of mind.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BMI Imaging serves private companies and government agencies in Oregon, including the following industries:
Oregon Microfiche Scanning Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a complete microfilm conversion solution available to Oregon government agencies and companies. The microfilm conversion service is performed by BMI Imaging at one of our secure, Northern California facilities (optional, on-site option available). We convert the entire microfilm roll (or microfiche), creating a digital replica of your physical records. The Digital ReeL microfilm conversion solution includes a software application that emulates microfilm retrieval from a reader printer. Users retrieve virtual microfilm rolls from a computer workstation, avoiding the troubles common with physical microfilm and legacy reader printers. With customers nationwide, Digital ReeL is the microfilm conversion solution you have been looking for.
On Premise and On Demand Options Available
- Digital ReeL On Premise Option: Your organization’s IT department installs the Digital ReeL software and manages the servers and storage that store your digitally converted microfilm records.
- Digital ReeL On Demand Option: BMI completes not only the microfilm conversion service, but also stores your digitally converted records at our secure data center. Users simply log into the Internet and access their digital microfilm records from Digital ReeL’s web interface. BMI’s Document Hosting Service is ideal for organization’s that do not want to incur an up-front capital expenditure or want to avoid the hassle of purchasing servers, storage and the IT resources to manage the ongoing system.
A Unique Oregon Microfilm Conversion Solution
- Affordable Price: Ideal for infrequently accessed microfilm archives, Digital ReeL is 50% less than standard microfilm conversion methods.
- Microfilm Conversion Preciseness: We convert your microfilm with 100% accuracy because the entire microfilm roll or microfiche is digitally converted. No images or details are lost because we digitally preserve the entire microfilm roll exactly as it appeared in its physical state.
- Adjustable Grayscale Image Quality: Adjustable grayscale enables users to adjust the contrast and brightness of every image. Users can optimize even the toughest-to-read images.
Oregon Microfiche Reader Printer Replacement Solution
Why invest in outdated physical microfiche reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfiche and microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
- Accurate Microfiche Scanning: We convert each physical microfiche sheet in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfiche sheet is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.