Chula Vista, California Microfilm Scanning
If you’re looking for microfiche and microfilm scanning solutions, we’re glad you found us!
Many options are available to you to scan your microfilm to digital, and we’re ready to explore the best one for YOU. Each project is a unique, one-of-a-kind event, and we’re excited to help make your project a success.
- For a quick start on your project, take a look at our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see some common questions we receive, and the solutions we provide.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Do your records contain sensitive/confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of how your records will be handled, which should give you some peace of mind.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We serve private companies and government agencies in the Chula Vista area, including the following industries:
Chula Vista Microfilm Scanning Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a complete microfilm and aperture card scanning solution ideal for any organization with this material. Digital ReeL displays virtual replica of your original microfilm and aperture cards; we scan the entire roll of microfilm and aperture card so you capture everything and can always see the original content.
It includes a web-based viewer that replicates microfilm retrieval from a physical reader printer. Your users access records using the same search and retrieval methodology they currently utilize, but now leverage an internet-connected device instead of a physical reader.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with the utilization of your existing indexing methodology (e.g. book/page, case number, roll/frame) to enable users to quickly find information.
Chula Vista, CA Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution
If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, take a look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
- No More Physical Units: When you scan your microfiche, you can retire your hardware units and not have to worry about maintenance, space requirements, and all the other nuances of microfiche machines.
Take a look at our comparison of a reader/printer and our Digital ReeL solution!
Want to learn more about microfilm scanning and digital conversion? Take a look at some of our articles covering various aspects of services that may help you:
Microfilm Deterioration: How to Identify it and How to Preserve Your Content – don’t let your film get ruined by neglect! Learn the signs of decay.
Legacy Data Migration – converting and migrating digital images from one system to another.
Microfilm Transportation: 3 Ways to Safely Send Your Microfilm and Microfiche – know your options for transportation when you start a project.
We deliver successful microfilm and microfiche conversion solutions to clients in Chula Vista from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.