Elizabeth, New Jersey Microfiche To Digital
If you’re looking for microfiche scanning solutions, you can stop searching. You’re in the right place.
Many options are available to scan your microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to explore the optimal solution for YOU. Each project is a unique, one-of-a-kind event, and this is what we’re good at. Let us know when you’re ready to chat and we’ll have one of our reps get in touch with you.
- Not sure what kind of microfiche records you have? Take a look at our “What Kind of Microfilm Do I Have?” page to find out.
- Not comfortable handing over your records to a company you don’t know? Check out our “Security” page to feel good about working with us and knowing your information is safe.
We’d love to work with you, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
We serve private companies and government agencies in the Elizabeth area, including the following industries:
Elizabeth, NJ Microfilm Scanning Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a complete microfiche scanning solution ideal for government agencies and companies. Our microfiche scanning solution scans each of your physical microfiche records to virtual microfiche replicas at our secure facility (on-site option available). The Digital ReeL microfilm scanning service creates a virtual replica of your original microfiche, microfilm, or aperture cards. We digitally scan the entire unit.
Digital ReeL includes a web-based viewer that replicates microfiche and microfilm retrieval from a physical reader printer. Your users access records using the same search and retrieval methodology they currently utilize, but now leverage an internet-connected device instead of a physical reader.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with the utilization of your existing indexing methodology (e.g. book/page, case number, roll/frame) to enable users to quickly find information. Even multiple indexing methodologies can be accommodated.
Elizabeth, NJ Microfiche Reader Printer Replacement Solution
Why invest in outdated physical microfiche/microfilm reader printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? If you’re frustrated with your microfiche reader/printer but think it would cost too much to digitally scan your records, we encourage you to look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Accurate Microfiche Scanning: We convert each physical microfiche sheet in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfiche sheet is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: In many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
Take a look at our comparison of a reader/printer and our Digital ReeL solution!
Want to learn more about microfilm scanning and digital conversion? Take a look at some of our articles covering various aspects of services that may help you:
Creating A Conversion Process Flow … For You! – we create a unique project process flow for each of our customers to ensure their project’s success.
Legacy Data Migration – converting and migrating digital images from one system to another.
How Much Microfilm and Microfiche Do I Have? – learn how to estimate the size of your microfilm collection.
We deliver effective document conversion services, document management systems, and microfilm conversion solutions to clients in Elizabeth from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.