Tulsa County, Oklahoma Microfiche Scanning
If you’re looking for microfiche scanning solutions, we’re glad you found us!
You’ve got plenty of options to scan your microfiche to digital, and we’re ready to explore the best one for YOU. Each project is unique, a one-of-a-kind event, and we’re excited to help you make your project a success. Let us know when you’re ready to chat and we’ll have one of our reps reach out to you.
- For a quick start on your project, take a look at our “Frequently Asked Questions” page to see some common questions we receive, and the solutions we provide.
- Curious about what makes us a viable option for you? Check out our “Why Choose Us” page to get an idea of why we’d be a great fit for your project.
- Do your records contain sensitive/confidential information? Our “Security” page gives you an overview of how your records will be handled, which should give you some peace of mind.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We serve private companies and government agencies in Tulsa County, including the following industries:
Tulsa County, Oklahoma Microfiche Scanning Solution
Digital ReeL Overview
Digital ReeL is a complete microfiche, microfilm, and aperture card scanning solution ideal for any organization with this kind of material. The Digital ReeL microfiche scanning solution creates a virtual replica of your original microfiche and aperture cards; we scan the entire microfiche sheet so you capture everything and can always see the original content.
It includes a web-based viewer that replicates microfiche retrieval from a physical reader printer. Your users access records using the same search and retrieval methodology they currently utilize, but now leverage an internet-connected device instead of a physical reader.
Digital ReeL combines full-text searching capabilities with the utilization of your existing indexing methodology (e.g. book/page, case number, roll/frame) to enable users to quickly find information.
Tulsa County, OK Microfiche Reader Printer Replacement Solution
Why invest in outdated physical microfiche reader/printers when you can improve record retrieval and usability by scanning the microfiche? Take a look at Digital ReeL – the affordable and easy-to-use microfiche and microfilm reader/printer replacement solution.
- Enhanced Image Quality with Adjustable Grayscale: users can optimize the quality of each image, making it possible to read images that might be difficult, even impossible to read on your physical microfiche.
- Affordable Microfiche Reader/Printer Replacement Solution: in many cases, scanning your microfiche records to digital costs less than buying a reader/printer, and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of a physical machine!
- Accurate Microfiche Scanning: We convert each physical microfiche sheet in its entirety, ensuring that no image or information is lost. Each microfiche sheet is preserved digitally just as it existed in its physical state.
Take a look at our comparison of a reader/printer and our Digital ReeL solution!
Want to learn more about microfilm scanning and digital conversion? Take a look at some of our articles covering various aspects of services that may help you:
Creating A Conversion Process Flow … For You! – we create a unique project process flow for each of our customers to ensure their project’s success.
Legacy Data Migration – converting and migrating digital images from one system to another.
How Much Microfilm and Microfiche Do I Have? – learn how to estimate the size of your microfilm collection.
We deliver successful microfilm and microfiche conversion solutions to clients in Tulsa County from our secure facilities located near San Francisco, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.